Inflatable Jesus Inflatable Jesus

Inflatable Jesus...

Needs a shadow. I don't know why, but that was one of the first things I noticed. I think it would look much better if he had one, and it wouldn't be that hard to fix. Anyway, great movie.

[LL]-Got aids? [LL]-Got aids?

Bad

Please, please, please don't submit stuff like this. It's boring as Hell. If you want to make something that'd worth the audiences attention, then try coming up with something new by yourself.

Randomize Randomize

Randomness usually just isn't my thing, but...

Some parts of this were animated really nicely! I likes the parts that looked cool. I thikn that you should make a cartoon that isn't just random, but actually has some plot to it. I'll be looking forward to your future work! : )

Ultimate Pie Theft Ultimate Pie Theft

I LOVE WEEBL AND BOB

This was amazing, but shouldn't the goal be to stop wee bull from stealing the pies, and not the other way around? Usually you don't play as the antagonist.

Quest for Bacon Quest for Bacon

Music.

I think it would be so much better if it had some cool music in the background. Nice game though. I like bacon.

Beginners Guide to Flash Beginners Guide to Flash

My advice...

You have a lot of good information here, but there's only one thing wrong with this tutorial. It's boring to look at! Make it prettier! N one want to look at something as boring as this. When something doesn't look appealing, people might question the information provided in it. : )

Jovatov responds:

Working on this right now

The End's Beggining The End's Beggining

A little too fast, but I liked it.

Excellent, but a little too fast for my liking.

DreamScape 2 DreamScape 2

Loved it.

It was awesome.

Draze - Phantoms Virus Draze - Phantoms Virus

Beautiful.

The second part is beautiful. Just beautiful. I'm on the verge of tears. Thank you.

Draze responds:

And thank YOU for the review :)