Ultimate Pie Theft Ultimate Pie Theft

I LOVE WEEBL AND BOB

This was amazing, but shouldn't the goal be to stop wee bull from stealing the pies, and not the other way around? Usually you don't play as the antagonist.

Quest for Bacon Quest for Bacon

Music.

I think it would be so much better if it had some cool music in the background. Nice game though. I like bacon.

Beginners Guide to Flash Beginners Guide to Flash

My advice...

You have a lot of good information here, but there's only one thing wrong with this tutorial. It's boring to look at! Make it prettier! N one want to look at something as boring as this. When something doesn't look appealing, people might question the information provided in it. : )

Jovatov responds:

Working on this right now

DRY_FIRE DRY_FIRE

8080802!

It was pretty fun to watch the stick men die! Killed 2707 of em'! : )
Nice work!

String Avoider String Avoider

Nice.

Wow. I find action script confusing anough as it is! This is by far one of the most addictive games on NG.

MySpace Invaders MySpace Invaders

Great idea.

I think that the idea for this game was good, but it was a bit boring. The part that I think I liked most was the song that played once you died. It was a bit unexpected, which I liked.

{2006} Hitman II {2006} Hitman II

Bad work, Soldier.

Far too short, and easy. The actual drawings and stuff wasn't bad, but this was. Sorry.

Gravoor 4 Gravoor 4

This game was just as cute as it was fun.

Chris responds:

lol

Fun With Your Balls Fun With Your Balls

I was expecting something far worse.

This was half decent. The name really threw me off though.
Suggestion:
You might want to include a instruction frame.

Krazy Kar Krazy Kar

Impressive!

I'm usually more of a movie person than I am a game person, but this game was pretty good! Toodily doo! :)